Wednesday 18 May 2016

Me Made May 2016: Day18

Hi and have a lovely day!

Today am going for a hair cut..
Badly needed..


So on the way..
This top is made of cotton mulmul fabric with
Lucknowi Chickenkari embroidery on it..
Lucknowi chickenkari is shadow work embroidery..
The style and patterns are typical to Lucknow from state of Uttar Pradesh in India.
As I was little short of fabric for the sleeves, I added length by joining some plain fabric and embroidering on it to match the rest of the top..
It doesn't show anymore..
Don't stare at my sleeves next time you you see me in this top.
Ha!Ha!

See you tomorrow!..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting with Printable

  Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting is a great Artwork to own. Watch me paint Bright Watercolor Mushroom and you can enjoy this...