Monday 23 May 2016

Me Made May 2016: Day 23

Hi Everybody!
Today is special day to me as
Today is my dear Hubby, Suman's birthday!

My creation for today is..




The entire dress- Kurta and Churidaar are made of hand loom South cotton..
A word about the stole- It is raw silk stole embroidered by my mother in green and maroon in Kashmiri embroidery style. Shall share her creations with you on blog one day...
The kurta has two different fabrics put together- Check and plain in yoke and sleeves..
The yoke and sleeves are embellished by me using red piping and bead work, using wooden and holy basil wood beads..
The skirt of the kurta is made by joining four pieces together like one does for 4-cut petticoats..

The entire ensemble is very sophisticated in look..
Am sure,
You would like it too..
See you tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting with Printable

  Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting is a great Artwork to own. Watch me paint Bright Watercolor Mushroom and you can enjoy this...