Tuesday 17 May 2016

Me Made May 2016: Day 17

Hi everybody!

So today am going to show the top I wore so many times before, but never talked about..





I wonder now why did I not show the top much earlier in the month?

Well, the top is made of maroon pure cotton fabric..
The top has overlapping front..
The neck is closed and gradually going straight down as in front open tops; has taken a curve and reached the left waist,
And is secured there with a knot in golden cords.
I like the fabric buttons I made which are held by golden loops..
The neck and sleeves are also embellished with little border with
white, black and gold..

Hope you all like it..
The maroon and gold have a regal touch..

See you tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting with Printable

  Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting is a great Artwork to own. Watch me paint Bright Watercolor Mushroom and you can enjoy this...