Tuesday 16 May 2017

Me Made May 2017: Day 16

Hi!

Here is one suit made by me whose fabric I bought long time back.

Day 16
 Fabric used are:
Brocade in gold and moss green,
Brocade in bottle green and emerald green,
And gold brocade for the churidar/lowers.
I even bought a stole in  nearly gold beige with few woven strands in green.

 I made a circular yoke on A-line kurta..
And embellished it with subtle embroidery...

I did a smart job..
I got some golden beads, velvet cut-out flowers, stick-on crystals and fabric glue...
Sketched a pattern..
Stuck the flowers with fabric glue...
Sew the beads in place....
Done....

It is a lovely ensemble.
I like it..
Hope you like it too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting with Printable

  Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting is a great Artwork to own. Watch me paint Bright Watercolor Mushroom and you can enjoy this...