Thursday 7 January 2021

DIY CARDBOARD ORGANIZER with DRAWERS

Here's how to DIY a Cardboard Organizer for desk or table top with Drawers to keep things well sorted out, using some cardboard boxes and paper.

Happy New Year!
I had some cardboard boxes that came with sweets and savouries and had saved them. I use cardboard boxes for craft as well as organization. I wanted to make a desktop or table top Mini chest of drawers to hold my small craft supplies or stationary items. One can even keep it on the bedside table or vanity to hold make up items or everyday use jewellery. I finally made it and wanted to share this wonderful DIY tutorial with you.


I was glad to find the boxes in similar sizes and made two drawer chest. One can make even bigger four or five drawers organizer with this technique. For giving it a finished look I used some images from internet and had them printed out on regular A4 size paper and used it to cover my Organizer and Drawers. Watch my Video for detailed instructions on how I made it.



I hope you liked my Cardboard organizer or Chest of Drawers. I share many DIY videos or tutorials regularly on my YouTube channel. Hope you find them useful too. If you like or make this organizer, do drop in a comment, I would really appreciate that. Have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting with Printable

  Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting is a great Artwork to own. Watch me paint Bright Watercolor Mushroom and you can enjoy this...