Monday 15 May 2017

Me Made May 2017: Day 15

Hi!
We have come half way through May!

Today I have an easy craftilious sew project for anybody who can hold needle and thread and do simple hem.

Day 15
 My easy DIY scraf!

 I started with a printed chiffon fabric in off-white and black.
Neatly hem the edges by hand or machine.
 Now I had some some wooden beads for my daughters craft works..
Painted them in bright red, green, blue and yellow using acrylic colors...
Once the beads are dry and ready..
Sew them at regular interval on all through the edge of the fabric...

Done!!!
My scarf is ready!

Wear it anyway you like!
Very simple!
Yet,
Stylish!!
See you tomorrow!

Am also sharing this post with

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting with Printable

  Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting is a great Artwork to own. Watch me paint Bright Watercolor Mushroom and you can enjoy this...