Monday 9 May 2016

Me Made May: Day 9

Hi Everyone!

Its a nice cheerful day..
Am out to the club and hence asked my friend Arpita to take my picture for today..
Its so easy and nice when someone takes your pic..




Both upper kurta and lower churidaar are me made..

The upper kurta is an A-line dress
Made of Off-white factory machine embroidered cotton and Mustard yellow block printed cotton
The sleeves have off-white fabric piping in the end..
In the dress wherever the Off-white fabric meets the Mustard fabric I have added a lace made of moss green and maroon threads.
How does this match?
Moss green goes with my lowers i.e. Churidaar pajama, and
Maroon matches with the block print on the mustard fabric..
What do you say?

Smart dress..Isn't it?
Hope you all have a very cheerful day!
Meet you tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting with Printable

  Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting is a great Artwork to own. Watch me paint Bright Watercolor Mushroom and you can enjoy this...