Tuesday 3 May 2016

Me Made May 2016: Day 3

Hi there!

Glad to be back again on my laptop, ready to upload today's dress..
Getting photographed is such a nervous affair
Its difficult to like your own curves and width
But its a fun affair too
My hubby took this pic when went out for lunch


This is a lovely satin top in a shade of mauve..
I teamed it with little touches of white here and there
The neckline has little weave of white and mauve strips..
Tiny sequins adorn the chest..
Single line lace define the edge of sleeve..
The white stitched in place belt with crochet flower just completes it..

Hope you all like it as much as I enjoy wearing it..
See you all tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting with Printable

  Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting is a great Artwork to own. Watch me paint Bright Watercolor Mushroom and you can enjoy this...