Thursday 12 September 2013

Kurta pajama

Hi ! Should have posted this one earlier, but was away on a beautiful trip(which i shall share with you shortly). The post is about my little sewing projects. My kids were celebrating INDEPENDENCE day 15th August, at their school , and were supposed to wear salver kurta/ kurta pajama for their respective performances.
So, out came from my stock a white cotton self textured with gold print piece of cloth

Refer pattern, measure, cut and...

well now my NAWABI KALIDAR kurta needs a pajama

Rushed to the market and got 1meter white cotton cloth. Again pattern, measure, mark, cut ans sew....
and after one and half hours



Another set of  kurta-pajama for my little man


And now my darling is ready to rock to tunes of "Jai ho"by A. R. rehman. Note the tricolour in her hair.

1 comment:

Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting with Printable

  Vibrant Mushroom Botanical Watercolor Painting is a great Artwork to own. Watch me paint Bright Watercolor Mushroom and you can enjoy this...